Returning a Product
In most cases, products may be returned within 30 days of purchase subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Damaged or defective product must be reported within 15 days of the invoice date for credit, replacement, or repair at our discretion. Please be aware that specific manufacturers have more restrictive return policies.
- Returns for any other reason must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date and are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- The item(s) must be in resalable condition and unused (i.e., unbroken disk seal, undamaged packaging, complete reference material).
Call us for a Return Material Authorization
To return a product, prior approval and a Return Material Authorization (RMA#) number is required.
Call Customer Service at (800) 599-4388, Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 6:00pm EST for an RMA#.
We'll need the following information to authorize your return:
- Customer Name
- Customer Number
- Invoice or Order Number
- Item serial numbers if applicable
- The number of items being returned
- Whether the product box has been opened
- Nature of the problem
Prompt credit, less the restocking fee and original shipping cost, will be issued for all acceptable, pre-authorized returns.
** Failure to comply with the policies outlined above will result in the returned goods being refused.